PRO-LINE Cleaning Services, Inc. is a locally owned and operated full service commercial janitorial company. Since being founded in 1987, we have created a loyal and satisfied customer base in the Northern California region. Our skilled and dependable team members utilize effective cleaning systems, custom-tailored to each client’s needs and expectations. With our client-first approach, we deliver exceptional service every visit.
We specialize in commercial janitorial services, for a variety of facility types. We don’t just stop at janitorial though. We also provide our commercial janitorial clients with optional services including carpet cleaning, window cleaning, complete floor care, and upholstery cleaning. These additional services take the burden off of you. You don’t have to go hunting for someone else and cross your fingers they do a good job. The same quality service you receive from our janitorial service carries over to our supplemental services as well.
LICENSED, INSURED, CERTIFIED, & BONDED
Safety is just as important as good service. Which is why we are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. Many of our competitors can’t say the same. The cherry on top is the fact that we are fully certified in the supplemental services we provide. As an IICRC certified firm, you receive service the way it’s supposed to be, no short cuts, just sound methods that create satisfying results.
THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED
Paper timesheets are inefficient, which is why we use a proprietary telephone clock-in system to track team member work times, which means we maintain the most efficient schedules and that means a consistently good service for you. We’re always searching for new ways to streamline our operations, produce better results, and make your experience even better.
THE SAME BRANDS YOU TRUST
We utilize commercial grade equipment, made by the same brands you use at home. It wouldn’t make any sense to provide high-quality service and use the cheapest equipment available. So we use brands like Rubbermaid, Lysol, and Clorox.
What Our Commercial Janitorial Services Include:
- Dusting and disinfecting desktops, counters, partitions, and other office furniture
- Removal of all trash, recycle, etc.
- Vacuuming of carpeted areas and rugs
- Cleaning and deodorizing of restrooms
- Sweeping and wet mopping of hard surface floors (brick, tile, concrete, etc)
- Commercial grade equipment, furnished by us.
- A custom-tailored routine to fulfill your specifications.
- An advanced time clock system
What We Offer in Addition to Janitorial Service:
- Commercial Window Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Floor Care
- Commercial Upholstery Cleaning
GET A QUOTE
WHAT WE SERVICE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do you determine pricing?
Pricing is determined by service frequency, the desired scope of work, and location. Sometimes an in-person facility visit is necessary to get a feel for exactly what needs to be done.
Do you offer discounts?
At this time we do not offer discounts or coupons on janitorial services.
Do we need to do anything to prepare?
Typically there is nothing you need to do in preparation for a visit by one of our team. That being said, occasional clearing desks of paper and files to allow for a detailed dusting is recommended but up to the occupant of the desk and your scope of work.
Do you sanitize surfaces?
We sanitize desks, tables, and countertops by default as long as wiping those surfaces are in your scope of work. Touch points like door handles, push bars, phones, etc are not done by default but are an option should you wish to add it to the scope of work.
What if we have sensitive information on our desks?
Our staff is trained not to look at ANYTHING on desks, if you wish to play it extra safe, either place documents with sensitive information in a secure place, turn the documents over, or place a sheet of blank paper on top of sensitive information.
How much experience do you have?
We have over 30 years of experience in various cleaning related industries.
What is the difference between a janitorial company, and a housekeeper?
- The difference really comes down to liability. A janitorial company typically carries multimillion-dollar liability insurance bonds. A housekeeper holds nothing like that. Which allows housekeepers to charge much less, but what you save up front, could cost you a lot should this housekeeper injure themselves at your facility, or damage a vehicle or other company property that is owned by your company.